Processed poultry manure is considered the king of animal manures because it is higher in nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium than any other manure. Other than NPK this manure is also rich in all the macro and micro nutrients necessary for plant growth. Processed poultry manure can improve the soil structure. In the short-term, it will increase the organic matter content in the soil. For the long-term, it helps to loosen clay soils and provides more aeration.
NPK percentage in Processed poultry manure
Nitrogen - 1.5-3%
Phosphorus - 2-6%
Potassium - 2-4%
When to use, How to use, How much to use?
- Processed poultry manure can be used at any time of the year.
- Fertilize your vegetable and ornamental plants with processed poultry manure by mixing three to four handfuls into the top 2 to 3 inches of soil around the plant.
- It can be mixed with water and sprayed on plant.
- It can be mixed in water as in 3 times dilution to form a Hydroponic nutrient solution.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Keep it away from the reach of the children.
- Wear gloves when handling poultry manure, and wash your hands after touching it.
- If ingested seek medical advice immediately.
- Environment friendly
- Availability of nutrients for longer time
- Enhance micorbial activity and humus content in soil
- No chemicals