Perlite is not the source of nutrients. It is inorganic product which can hold on moisture and nutrients in soil.
Expanded perlite is wonderful inorganic product made up of volcanic soil. Perlite improves soils draining capacity while still retaining moisture.This is suitable for plants in pots and ground and can be used indoors, in terrace gardening, kitchen gardens etc.
When to use, How to use, How much to use?
- Use in heavy clay soils if you want to enhance drainage in soil.
- Just mix equally with your garden soil to fill the pots
- For existing plants in pots loosen the soil without damaging roots and mix it in soil well.
- Store in dry place.
- Keep it away from the reach of the children.
- Consult physician if ingested.
- Improves drainage and aeration in soil
- Free from disease and weeds
- Retains ample moisture
- Light weight, clean handling