The Neem cake contains NPK (nitrogen-phosphorus-potassium) plus other micro nutrients so your plants are fed continually.
Neem seed cake can be used in potting soil as an amendment. Just mix a handful of Neem cake in approx. 1.5 L soil for potting flowering plants and double the amount for growing fruit plants in pots.
For existing potted plants loosen the soil in pots and apply Neem cake in circular manner but away from main stem. Apply water after application.
When to use, How to use, How much to use?
- Apply in soil around the plant but away from the main stem.
- You can also use this product in soil mix while potting or re-potting the plants.
- Store in cool and dry place.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If ingested seek medical advice immediately.
- Neem seed cake is used as a soil amendment which enriches the soil and lowers nitrogen loss.
- Environment Friendly
- No Chemicals