Philodendron plants are classic, and practically no-fail houseplant because they are so easy to grow. The philodendron family is a pretty big one so you can find a variety of plants that grow in a range of shapes, sizes, and colors.
In addition to being easy to care for, the philodendron plant can help purify the air. Many of the philodendron plant varieties are vines perfect for growing up a trellis, or in a hanging basket and some offer pleasing variegated foliage. These are counted as some of the most easy to grow houseplants of all time.Upright-growing philodendrons are just as easy, but typically have larger leaves.Some of the better-known Philodendron Plant includes Philodendron Selloum, Philodendron Ceylon, Philodendron Xanadu, Philodendron malanochrysum, Philodendron Congo, Philodendron. Every type of this plant looks excellent indoor as well as outdoor.
Philodendron is also an oversized genus of flowering plants inside the liliopsida family. As of September 2015, the world listing of elect Plant Families settled fored 489 species; alternative sources accept completely different numbers. No matter the variety of species, the genus is the second-largest member of the family Araceae. Taxonomically, the liliopsida genus continues to be poorly familiar, with several undescribed species. Several are adults as decorative and indoor plants. The name derives from the Greek words philo- or "love, affection" and dendron or "tree". The generic name, liana, is usually used as a result of the land name, "philodendron".
1.Heartleaf Philodendron- It’s one in all the foremost in style philodendrons with signature cordate leaves. It will reach a length of around 4-6 feet inside, and allowed to grow freely.
2. Red Leaf Philodendron- Also familiar by the name Pink patrician, it’s the foremost lovely sort of liana. The excellence is that the massive copper colored foliage. looking on wherever you place them, leaves show variegation of black, dark green, or pink.
3. Elephant's ear Philodendron- The leaves are blue-gray throughout the initial growth amount, dynamic to gray-green with time. Pinch it back for whole new and healthy growth.
4. Moonlight Philodendron- Fluorescent inexperienced foliage could be a putting distinction to any background of this Heartleaf liana hybrid. It won’t grow on trellises, as its not a vining selection however goes to undertake and just do fine in an exceedingly} very pot. ‘Moonlight’ is one in each of the best types of liana.
5. Congo Rojo Philodendron- It’s quite a new variety of liana and is adjustable to any or all or any conditions, except cold. The glossy, dark inexperienced leaves grow therefore close to each other that its single stem becomes virtually invisible. Stiff stem aids the plant, standing upright once it matures.
6. Company Philodendron- This is the prized possession among the liana collectors, as it’s rare and beautiful! It grows slowly, however the wait is priceless. Its stems have a singular purple-brown and cream color with white splotches on the dark inexperienced leaves.
7. Velvet-Leaf Philodendron- Here is another variety of heartleaf liana that created it to our list of liana varieties. it's masses like heartleaf liana, except the fine, velvety hairs over the leaves. they are the principle behind the satin-like texture on the flushed purple leaves.
Decorate your house throughout this pandemic state of affairs and acquire online Philodendron Plants for indoor and out of doors decoration. you'll get Best Product at the foremost low value costs at this site. we've an inclination to tend to create bonds once the only product is sold-out to the consumers. We've several classes in line with every customer's wishes.