- You will get a lucky bamboo with a glass vase and pebbles in a single pack.
- You can keep this plant in air-conditioned rooms also.
- Lucky bamboo symbolizes happy life making it a perfect gift for any occasion.
- These plants are extremely easy to take care of and require very little maintenance.
Care Instructions of Lucky Bamboo
- Keep the plant indoor with bright indirect light.
- Protect the Lucky bamboo Stalks from direct sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- Avoid the use of chlorinated water as it may cause damage to the plant.
- Maintain the water level to keep the roots submerged in water.
- Change water from the glass vase every week.
- Do not spray water or mist in the lucky bamboo leaves, a gentle wiping will remove dust or dirt from it.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Change the water, clean the roots of the plant and pot once in a week to keep plants healthy.
||3 Layer Lucky Bamboo Plant
||4 inch (10 cm) Square glass vase (8 inch (20 cm) ht)
||Super Marble Pebbles (White, Small, Polished) - 100 g
- Lucky Bamboo can be grown in water or in soil .
- Lucky bamboo is an auspicious plant that will bring positive energy into the home, office or whatever environment in which it is placed.
- You can gift this lucky bamboo plant to your family, friends, and office colleagues to wish all luck and prosperity in their life.