As we all know, plants need air, water, nutrients, and specific environmental conditions for growth and development. The only thing is that the required amount or range may fluctuate from one plant to another.
Thus, apart from basic prerequisites, some plant cultivars do need special care and attention for optimal growth. Low maintenance plants have their place in the gardens of dedicated, advanced gardeners, beginning gardeners and homeowners who just want to spruce up the yard alike. Low-maintenance plants allow advanced gardeners more time to devote to more challenging plants in other areas of the garden.
They help beginning gardeners get a grasp of the basics of gardening. Low maintenance plants are hardy and tolerant to hot summer and cold winter, grow well in all type soil, easily propagate, not require much pruning, and long bloom period. Maintenance needs in the landscape are closely tied to the design.
Aesthetic reasons for including certain features in the landscape may be in conflict with low-maintenance goals.
1. Monstera - Adaptable to most light conditions,and somewhat drought tolerant, the Monstera could be a low maintenance, stunning tropical plant.
2. Sansevieria - This hardy plant will just do fine in any form of light from low light areas to bright, full sun. Sansevieria don’t need lots of water, don't seem to be sensitive to temperature changes, and don’t require any additional care. They are also highly-sought after for his or her air-purifying properties.
3.Zz plant - The ZZ Plant will do best if you basically ignore it. It thrives in areas where many plants don’t, making it one amongst the most effective office plants or bathroom plants. The ZZ Plant requires little water and prefers to be kept on the dry side.
4. Cleome hassleriana - This plant will do best in bright, indirect sunlight, and can tolerate low light areas where other plants may not thrive. Water your Cleome hassleriana when the highest 2-inches of soil are dry and it'll be perfectly happy in your home.
5. philodendron heartleaf - This adaptable plant thrives in indirect light and truly suffers if exposed to bright sunlight. It likes to be consistently watered, but is incredibly forgiving if you forget to water it once during a while. 6. hedgehog aloe A cousin to the burn plant, the Hedgehog Aloe plant needs a sunny spot in your home and might even be kept outside during the Summer. This low maintenance plant requires little or no water, making it very easy to worry for.
Low maintenance Outdoor plants
1. Shasta Daisies - They are easy to grow. This classic perennial has Pieris brassicae blooms that last until early fall. Shasta daisies prefer well-drained soil. make a choice from different varieties for various heights – short ones are perfect for borders and tall ones create a dramatic backdrop. an ideal low maintenance plant that is great as cut flowers.
2. Coneflower - Coneflower may be a mid-summer bloomer that’s an excellent cut flower. There are many various varieties in many colors. Coneflower is deer resistant and attracts butterflies. Plant full sun.
3. Hardy Hibiscus - Hardy hibiscus loves full sun and attracts both hummingbirds and butterflies. It starts blooming late within the summer producing huge flowers in red, pink or white. The plant dies back within the winter and is extremely late to interrupt dormancy. It’s usually mistaken for dead, but provides it time and you’ll be rewarded with spectacular color.
4. Perennial Geranium - Perennial Geranium could be a great border plant. Tiny brilliantly colored flowers bloom for months starting in late spring. Plant partly shade to shade. It’s proof against rabbits and attracts butterflies.
5. Hosta Hostas - They are the “queen” of the shade garden. Primarily grown for his or her foliage, hostas come in many different varieties from light green to blue leaves. Plants tolerant full sun to deep shade.
Decorate your house throughout this pandemic state of affairs and find online low Maintenance Plants in Pots for indoor and out of doors decoration. you will get Best Product at the foremost low-cost prices at this web site. We tend to tend to form bonds once the sole product is oversubscribed to the shoppers. We've many categories in line with each customer's needs.