- Plant Name- Money Plant
- Plant Type- Foliage Plant
- Plant Placement- Indoor & Outdoor Both
- Plant Height- Upto 5 inches
- Round Glass Vase- 8 inches
Money Plants Trivia:
- Origin- This plant originated in Mo'orea, which is a high island in French Polynesia.
- Money plants can be put in the aquariums as well. The roots branch out till the bottom, and it partly floats giving a gorgeous look. They also provide the essential nutrients for the fish.
- The vase can be reused as a decorative item or for storing your small knick knacks.
- The condition of the plant will depend on the current season. The plant delivered might vary from the image shown as the leaves might turn slightly yellow due to seasonal changes.
The image displayed is indicative in nature.
Since plants are natural products, actual product may vary in shape, as per the availability.
The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on regional availability.
Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them.
Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
This product is hand delivered and will not be delivered along with courier products.
- Water lightly only after it gets dry once every 3-4 weeks, depending on conditions.
- Water at the base of the plant and not the leaves because they can easily rot.
- Never overwater. Place in a bright area, some direct sunlight is fine.