This Product Contains
||Haldi, Turmeric, Curcuma (Yellow) - Plant
||6 inch (15 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)
Turmeric or haldi is one ingredient in your kitchen that holds a remedy for almost all illness you are likely to encounter. A staple spice in almost.
||9 inch (23 cm)
*above specification are indicative only. actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
|Maximum Reachable Height
||1 m (3 feet 3 in)
||Easy to grow
Planting And Care
- Turmeric is a rhizomatous herb, native to tropical South Asia.
- Turmeric is a very important spice in India, which produces nearly the whole world’s crop and uses 80% of it.
- The plant grows to a height of 3to5 ft. It has oblong, pointed leaves and bears funnel-shaped
- yellow flowers, peeping out of large bracts. The rhizome is the portion of the plant used medicinally
- Turmeric powder is used extensively in South Asian cuisine. Curry of fresh turmeric, referred to as haldi ki Sabji, is a dish from Rajasthan (India).
- Turmeric grows wild in the forests of South and Southeast Asia. It is one of the key ingredients in many Asian dishes.
||Full Sun to Partial Shade
||Keep soil moist throughout the growing season
||60 to 100 degrees C
||Apply any organic fertilizer
- The plant is used for ornamental purpose
- Ayurvedic systems of medicine