Jasminum auriculatum is a species of jasmine belong to the Oleaceae family. It is a stunning, small climbing bushy plant with simple ovate dark green small leaves and powdery satin white flowers. The fragrant flowers also attract both hummingbirds and butterflies to your yard.
||5 inch (13 cm)
*above specification are indicative only. actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
||Jasmine Molle, Indian Jasmine, Juhi.
|Maximum Reachable Height
||Up to 9 meters.
||Profuse in summer, moderately in fall and winter.
||Easy to grow.
Planting And Care
- At least five to six hours of sunlight a day is ideal for flowering and plant grow well in Natural bright light .
- The soil should be well drained and rich in organic content for growing plant.
Application of Fertilizer
- Water the plant when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- During the main growing season feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Eucalyptus oil or Citrus oil spray for primary treatment.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection.
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
- Check the moisture in the soil before watering it.
- Poke your finger into the soil, if dry then apply water.
- Keep the plant in natural indirect bright light.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
||Natural bright sunlight.
||Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture. Water when topsoil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch. Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
||Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.
||18-30 degrees Celcius.
||Apply any organic fertilizer.
Juhi Special Feature
Jasminum auriculatum is fragrant and attractive powdery satin white flowers.
- Mainly used for ornamental purposes