This Product Contains
||Graptopetalum macdougallii, Laxmi Kamal, Lakshmi Kamal - Succulent Plant
||3 inch (8 cm) Grower Round Plastic Pot (Black)
About Graptopetalum Macdougallii
Graptopetalum macdougallii is an attractive succulent plant belongs to the family of the Crassulaceae. The leaves are arranged in rosettes. Each ground-hugging rosette bears up to 50 leaves and is up to 3 inches in diameter. This gives mature succulents a rangy appearance, which is easy fix by pinching back.
The leaves are rounded, tongue-shaped to semi-spathulate, bright bluish to greenish, glaucous, and sharply pointed at the apex. The flower has 5 petals marked with dense red lines.
||5 inch (13 cm)
||2 inch (5 cm)
*above specification are indicative only. actual dimensions may vary by +-10%
|Maximum Reachable Height
||Up to 6 inch
||Spring and Summer
||Easy to grow
Planting And Care
- Keep the plant in Natural indirect bright light/Artificial bright light area.
- Protect the Money plant from direct harsh sunlight as it can cause damage to the foliage.
- The soil should be well drained and fertile rich in oragnic content.
- Water a plant when the topsoil in pot (3 to 4 inch) feels dry to touch.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering for the winter & rainy season.
- Try to water the plants in the morning around 8-10 am.
Application of Fertilizer:
- Apply fertilize a plant mostly in the spring and early monsoon season.
- Loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots to the plant can easily uptake the nutrients and moisture.
- When a plant outgrows in current pot, re-pot with fresh potting soil and some fertilizer.
- Do the re-potting late evening and keep the plant in shady area for 2 to 3 days then move the plant to its required light condition.
- Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts.
Graptopetalum Macdougallii Care
Initial care for 1-2 weeks after receiving plant at your location:
- Keep the plant in Natural indirect /Artificial bright Light.
- Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.
- Water when top soil (3-4 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Do not re-pot for min. 2 weeks after receiving it.
Key requirements to keep plant healthy:
||Natural indirect bright light/Artificial bright light
- Water a plant when the topsoil in the pot (3 to 4 inch) feels dry to touch.
- Do not overwater the plant
||Soil should be well drain and fertile, rich in organic content.
||15 to 35-degree celsius
||Apply organic fertilizers
Graptopetalum Macdougallii Special Feature
The silvery gray to bluish-green foliage has a pinkish tinge to the edges of the leaves when they are young.
Graptopetalum Macdougallii Uses
- It is one of the excellent ornamental plants