Note:The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
Syngonium Plant in Owl Hand Painted Planter
It is also known as the Arrow Head Plant owing to its interesting arrow shaped leaves. It is believed that this plant helps i n reducing stress, anxiety, and sleep disorders.
- Plant Name- Syngonium Plant
- Plant Type- Air Purifying Foliage
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- One plant in 6 to 8 inch diameter containers can clean the air in roughly 100 square feet of floor space.
- Hand Painted Owl Green Planter
- Planter Material- Ceramic
- Planter Dimensions- 3 x 4 inches
- These bright and beautiful designs are made using dot painting.
- These unique, handcrafted pots are created by self-help group artisans.
Syngonium Plants Trivia:
- Syngonium Plants have a high transpiration rate which is why they help with increasing humidity within a room.
- It is also known as the Arrow Head Plant owing to its interesting arrow shaped leaves. It is believed that this plant helps i n reducing stress, anxiety, and sleep disorders.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- Our courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- All courier orders are carefully packed and shipped from our warehouse.
- Soon after the order has been dispatched, you will receive a tracking number that will help you trace your gift.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.