Note:The image is for reference purpose only. The actual product may vary in shape or appearance based on climate, age, height etc.
Jade Plant in Purple Pot
Origin- It originates from South Africa, but it can be found in temperate regions all over the world today.
- Plant Name- Jade Plant
- Plant Type- Succulent/Air Purifying
- Plant Placement- Indoors & Outdoors
- Plant Height- Upto 5 inches
- Purple Ceramic Pot
- Pot Dimensions- 3.5 x 3 inches
Jade Plant Trivia
- Origin- It originates from South Africa, but it can be found in temperate regions all over the world today.
- Jade Plant is a perennial plant. It has a life span of more than 2 years. It is a low-maintenance succulent with delicate pink or white flowers that bloom in the spring.
- The image displayed is indicative in nature. Actual product may vary in shape or design as per the availability. The number of leaves and the size of the plant depends on seasonal availability.
- Since flowers are seasonal in nature, flowering plants might be delivered without them. Flowers, if present in plant, may be in fully bloomed, semi-bloomed or bud stage.
- Since this product is shipped using the services of our courier partners, the date of delivery is an estimate.
- Your gift may be delivered prior or after the chosen date of delivery.
- A courier product is delivered separately from other hand delivered products.
- No deliveries are made on Sundays and National Holidays.
- ur courier partners do not call prior to delivering an order, so we recommend that you provide an address at which someone will be present to receive the package.
- The delivery cannot be redirected to any other address.
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best, but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- A spray of water should help in case of flowering plants.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.